These strategies can be found through the Mental Health Commission of Canada Knowledge Exchange Centre.
What does MHCC stand for?
MHCC stands for Mental Health Commission of Canada (est. 2007)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCC
We have 39 other meanings of MHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mount Holyoke College Art Museum (South Hadley, MA)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed (California)
- Mile High Community Band (Denver, CO)
- Mixed Hockey Club Boxmeer (Netherlands)
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. (Japan)
- Mental Health Center of Boulder County (Colorado)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed Facility
- Maryland Health Care Commission
- Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce (Missouri)
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County (Douglas, WY)
- Mental Health Consumer Concerns
- Mental Health Coordinating Council (Australia)
- Mount Hood Community College (Gresham, Oregon)
- Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Mental Health Centers of Central Illinois
- Medicaid HIPAA Compliant Concept Model
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- Mental Health Chemical Dependency (medical insurance claims health services category)
- Mental Health Corporation of Denver (Colorado)
- Mixed Hockey Club Drunen (Drunen, Heusden, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 2009, the Mental Health Commission of Canada released a report indicating occupational health specialists say as much as 60 per cent of their caseloads are related directly or indirectly to mental health concerns.
With the Mental Health Commission of Canada currently shining the spotlight on mental health issues across the country, we have the opportunity to further promote and advance sex- and gender-based analysis of mental health care in this country.
The newly formed Mental Health Commission of Canada has identified the elimination of stigma and the reduction of discrimination as a top priority to be addressed as part of its federal framework for mental health.
The Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) This newly established (2007) commission, intended to operate at arms' length from government, has been enthusiastically welcomed by conventional health care providers as well as advocacy organizations.
iii) Developing and Implementing a National Women's Mental Health Care Strategy The seven recommendations that follow provide all three levels of the government, the Mental Health Commission of Canada and all other stakeholders with a concrete plan of action for the development and implementation of a National Women's Mental Health Care Strategy.