She served on the DeKalb County Community Mental Health Board and helped to pass House Bill 100-a bill that aided improvement of services for mental health patients in the community.
What does MHB stand for?
MHB stands for Mental Health Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHB
We have 61 other meanings of MHB in our Acronym Attic
- Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States
- Matsushita Home Appliances Vietnam
- Mental Health Association of Virginia
- Mental Health Association of Zambia
- Merseyside Health Action Zone (UK)
- Master Horizontal Bomber (US Navy)
- Materials Hazardous Only in Bulk
- Medicare Hospice Benefit (est. 1983)
- Medium Helicopter Battalion
- Medium-Lift Helicopter Battalion
- Mid-Hudson Bridge (New York)
- Mueller Hinton Broth
- Munitions Holding Building
- Manitoba Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Maryland Hispanic Bar Association
- Maryland Horse Breeders Association
- Master in Heath Business Administration (various locations)
- Member Hypnobirthing Association (UK)
- Michigan Herb Business Association
- Michigan Home Buyers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was answering questions from a psychiatrist appointed by the mental health board.
Chris Kennard, chair of the Medical Research Council's Neurosciences and Mental Health Board, told the BBC: "We must be cautious when recommending supplements like vitamin B as there re separate health risks if taken in too high doses," Kennard said.
Prof Chris Kennard, chairman of the MRC's Neurosciences and Mental Health Board, said: "Mental health disorders are extremely common and have a devastating impact on individuals, their families and our society.
That program now is under evaluation by Alberta Health Services and the mental health board to determine whether it will be ongoing," said Tuckwell.
Our local county community mental health board worked with the university to coordinate volunteer counselors when students returned," says Flora.
The issues we foresee (at this time) where nursing will need to provide research and data are: geriatric education (six hours) required for nurses, Medication assistants, Screening of all student prior to clinicals, safe/appropriate staffing, safe patient handling, Meth legislation, Academy Health Care, Nursing license compact, nursing programs & faculty funding, civil liabilities of medical professional, creation of a mental health board, and Health care web site.