The Mental Health Planning Council (MHPC) is an advisory body to the State Mental Health Authority within the Iowa Department of Human Services.
What does MHA stand for?
MHA stands for Mental Health Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHA
We have 231 other meanings of MHA in our Acronym Attic
- McDonough Holland & Allen (attorneys)
- Medal for Humane Action
- Member of the House of Assembly (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Memorial Hospitals Association (Modesto, CA)
- Memphis Housing Authority (Memphis, TN)
- Mental Health Advocate
- Mental Health Aide
- Mental Health America
- Mental Health and Aging
- Mental Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
By April 2000, when he was named President and CEO of Bexar County Mental Health Authority in San Antonio, Texas, Leon Evans had learned two very important lessons in four years of work as the director of community services for the Texas Department of MH/MR in Austin: "If it costs money, don't bother asking" and "Sometimes, you have to get the bureaucrats out of the way.
Qidwai who had launched a signature drive for a petition urging the Federal Mental Health Authority to initiate the process of implementation of MHO mentioned that Mental Health Ordinance (MHO) which was promulgated in February 2001 awaits full implementation in letter and spirit.
Thanks to disabled fan Terry (Matt Daniel-Baker), they get a minibus with a Mental Health Authority livery.
Already, Sandwell Mental Health Authority has taken 17,500 sq ft at the high quality building.
CAIRO: An official study by Egypt's mental health authority says that 95 percent of murderers and serial killers claim insanity when they are put on trial, especially if they are likely to receive the death penalty.
2) New outlook In some states, the single state authority for substance abuse treatment has either merged with or is working more closely with the state mental health authority.