And nearly three-quarters, 73 per cent, say they feel more stressed than five years ago, a Mental Health Association of Ireland study found.
What does MHAI stand for?
MHAI stands for Mental Health Association of Ireland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHAI
We have 1 other meaning of MHAI in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Association of Greater Chicago
- Mental Health Association of Greater Houston (Texas)
- Mutual Housing Association of Greater Hartford (Connecticut)
- Mental Health Association of the Heartland
- Minnesota Half-Arabian Horse Association
- Mental Health Association in Hancock County (Indiana)
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing and Environment
- Mental Health Association of Hong Kong
- Menstrual Hygiene Alliance of India
- Mental Health America of Illinois (est. 1909)
- Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration (Namibia)
- Mental Health Association of Illinois Valley
- Mars Hill Audio Journal (audio magazine)
- Marches Housing Association Limited (UK)
- Mental Health Association In Louisiana
- Mid Hudson Athletic League
- Modem Hardware Abstraction Layer
- Mary Had A Little Lamb (password generating example)
- Manufactured Housing Association of Maine
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum (Poplar Bluff, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family doctors and our agencies, The Mental Health Association of Ireland in Dublin or The Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health in Belfast will be happy to offer information on stress and any other mental health condition.