What does MHAOKC stand for?
MHAOKC stands for Mental Health Association in Oklahoma County
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
- Mental Health Association in New York State, Inc.
- Morgan Horse Association of New Zealand
- Manufactured Housing Association of Oklahoma
- Mental Health America of Oregon (aka Mental Health Association of Oregon)
- Mental Health Association of Oregon (aka Mental Health America of Oregon)
- Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario (Stratford, Ontario, Canada)
- Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba (business group; United Arab Emirates)
- Morgan Horse Association of Oregon
- Mental Health Association of Orange County
- Memory Hierarchy Analysis and Optimization Tools for the End-User
- Mental Health Advocacy Project (Law Foundation of Silicon Valley; San Jose, CA)
- Mental Health Association of Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- Mission Hospital Affiliated Physicians (California)
- Mississippi Health Advocacy Program (Jackson, MS)
- Mississippi Health Awareness Project (Grenada, MS)
- Mixed Hyperplastic Adenomatous Polyp (colorectal lesions)
- Multi-Homing Aliasing Protocol (network solution)
- Mental Health Association in Passaic County (Clifton, NJ)
- Mental Health Association of Prince George's County