DeMartino, who in the 1980s was a mental health aide who transported the now-deceased neighbor to appointments, will claim the woman was on antipsychotic drugs, and had a "previously undisclosed relationship" with another suspect.
What does MHA stand for?
MHA stands for Mental Health Aide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHA
We have 230 other meanings of MHA in our Acronym Attic
- Masters of Historical Administration
- Masthead Amplifier
- Maximum Hypothetical Accident
- May-Hegglin Anomaly
- McDonough Holland & Allen (attorneys)
- Medal for Humane Action
- Member of the House of Assembly (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Memorial Hospitals Association (Modesto, CA)
- Memphis Housing Authority (Memphis, TN)
- Mental Health Advocate
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) In a similar vein, Kaiser Permanente assigns a mental health aide to each of its primary care physicians in Northern California.
Three trainees decided not to continue after the apprenticeship training; one did not continue because of mental health reasons; another was uncomfortable around people who were psychotic and/or aggressive; the third trainee was offered and accepted employment as a mental health aide in a half-way house.