based mental health advocacy group, is keynote speaker and will address suicide awareness and prevention.
What does MHAG stand for?
MHAG stands for Mental Health Advocacy Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHAG
We have 1 other meaning of MHAG in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Alcohol and Drug Abuse Board (Cape May County, NJ)
- Ministry of Home Affairs and Environment (Maldives)
- Mobile-Home Authentication Extension (wireless software security feature; Cisco)
- Mental Health America of Fredericksburg (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Middleburg Heights Animal Foundation (Middleburg Heights, OH)
- Military Housing Assistance Fund (Denver, CO)
- Mountain Home Air Force Base (Idaho; US Air Force)
- Mental Health America of Franklin County (Ohio)
- Mental Health Association of Franklin County (Columbus, OH)
- Margolin Hebrew Academy/Feinstone Yeshiva of the South (Memphis, TN)
- Mental Health Association in Greensboro (Greensboro, NC)
- Mental Health America of Greenville County (South Carolina)
- Mental Health Association of Greater Chicago
- Mental Health Association of Greater Houston (Texas)
- Mutual Housing Association of Greater Hartford (Connecticut)
- Mental Health Association of the Heartland
- Minnesota Half-Arabian Horse Association
- Mental Health Association in Hancock County (Indiana)
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Housing and Environment
- Mental Health Association of Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CIT emphasizes a partnership between law enforcement, the mental health and substance abuse treatment system, mental health advocacy groups, and consumers of mental health services and their families.
A coalition of 35 local mental health advocacy groups, LAssociation des groupes dintervention en difense de droits en santi mentale du Quebec (AGIDD-SMQ), have provided the Ministry of Health with a list of urgent measures that they want to see implemented, including a moratorium on new housing in public health institutions, until an accreditation process is established.
The Mental Health Association of New York City, which is a nonprofit mental health advocacy group, is administering both programs.
Such supportive information is also invaluable to mental health advocacy groups promoting the employment of the psychiatrically handicapped.