ISLAMABAD -- The Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA), an international non-profit making organization working in various countries all over the world here on Wednesday signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with Pakistan's foremost and leading microfinance bank, Khushhalibank, with an aim to promote common vision of promoting economic development and access to finance.
What does MEDA stand for?
MEDA stands for Mennonite Economic Development Associates
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEDA
We have 44 other meanings of MEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Education
- Medical Group
- Medical System Repair Section
- Medium Fidelity
- Medium-Light Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Mediterranean Prototype System
- Medium Resolution
- Euro - Mediterranean Partnership
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (Boeing)
- Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association, Inc.
- Metro Economic Development Alliance (Jackson, Mississippi)
- Michigan Economic Developers Association
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Mission Economic Development Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Mobile Environmental Data Acquisition (Mobile, autonomous data gathering technique)
- Molecular Electronics Design Automation
- Maryland Economic Development Assistance Authority and Fund (Department of Business & Economic Development, Maryland)
- Mediterranean Academy of Diplomatic Studies
- Meteor Echo Detection and Collection
- Ministry of Economic Development and Cooperation (Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA) has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with Khushhali bank, with an aim to promote their common vision of promoting economic development and access to finance.
Canadian International Development Agency, Ottawa 819-953-6238 Human Settlements Development Workshop (Guelph, Ontario) and Mennonite Economic Development Associates (Waterloo).