A menace to society and a very real danger' Other known white extremists including Shane Calvert, of Blackburn, and Michael Kearns, from Liverpool, along with locals David and Bryan Powell and Luke Pippen, were also at the event, according to anti-racism campaigners Hope Not Hate.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Menace to Society (band; gaming clan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Master Transportation Study
- Material Test Specification (Sprint)
- Material Tracking System
- McAllister Technical Services
- Measured Telephone Service(s)
- Mechanical Threshold Stress
- Media Training Squadron
- Media Transcoding Server (Comverse Network Systems)
- Medicare Transaction System (HCFA)
- Member of Technical Staff
- Mental Test Score (geriatric assessment scale)
- Mercury Tilt Switch
- Merloni TermoSanitari Spa (Italy)
- Merrill Transit System (Merrill, WI)
- Mesial Temporal Sclerosis
- Message Telecommunications Service
- Message Telephone Service
- Message Toll Service
- Message Transfer Service
- Message Transfer System (ITU-T - X.400)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is good news because, as we now know, Obama's not afraid to brutally kill those we consider a menace to society.
I applaud him, I think he is a hero, as is anyone that comes forward to give information leading to the conviction of criminals that are a menace to society.
He (Bonini) is an animal, he's a menace to society.
And so a reader who merely scans articles for news is left with the impression that the wrongdoing in this case was on the part of the man who defended himself, not on the part of the teen who was well on his way to becoming an adult thug and a true menace to society.
PC Paul Thomas, who patrols the Hendon area of Sunderland, said: "Dent is a menace to society and his actions have a negative effect upon the community.
The poor are viewed as a menace to society whose only talent is lowering the property values of their neighbors.