Graphic 18-rated Menace II Society, which includes strong bloody violence and more than 300 uses of explicit terms, is also there for the prisoners to watch, along with gang war movie Last Man Standing.
What does M2S stand for?
M2S stands for Menace II Society (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of M2S
- Multi-Media Pollution Prevention (various locations)
- MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
- Modified Two-Phase Commit
- Moving 2-Point Discrimination (touch sensibility test)
- M2 Muscarinic Receptor (biomedicine)
- M2-Receptor Subtype (neurophysiology)
- Made 2 Race
- Manufacturer-to-Retailer Marketing Program (Lortz Direct; Omaha, NE)
- Master 2 Recherche (French)
- Metroid 2 Return of Samus
- Morningside Stud (UK)
- Motel to Shelter (Massachusetts)
- Motivated to Sell
- MPEG2 Stream
- Multi-Mission Seeker
- Malaria Medicines & Supplies Services
- Military Munitions Support Services (US Army)
- Mission to Torino (International Olympic Committee)
- MPEG 2 Transport (stream)
- Medieval 2: Total War Heaven (game fansite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his final chapter, Widener analyzes Charles Burnett's Killer of Sheep, Billy Woodberry's Bless Their Little Hearts, and the Hughes brothers' Menace II Society, all of which critiqued the social and economic developments of the Bradley years, when industrial blue-collar jobs disappeared and unemployment among African Americans rose dramatically.
Conversely, the Hughes Brothers' blistering 1993 debut, Menace II Society, hasn't aged quite as well.
Los Angeles filmmakers followed with Boyz N the Hood, Grand Canyon, and Menace II Society.
She made her film debut two years later in Menace II Society and her real breakthrough came in 1996 Eddie Murphy comedy The Nutty Professor.
To begin, Shaft is now played by Samuel Jackson, an actor who has built a reputation by playing tough (and heterosexual) "niggas" in films such as Menace II Society and Pulp Fiction, a film that exploited cultural homophobia to a greater degree than any other in the 1990s.
He promptly hands the teacher a stack of rental videos including Menace II Society and Booty Call.
With supporting roles in Ali and The Nutty Professor, Pinkett-Smith made her eye-catching screen debut a decade ago in Menace II Society.