The biggest rise was among men having sex with men while heterosexuals rates remained highest among young adults aged 15 to 24.
What does MHSWM stand for?
MHSWM stands for Men Having Sex With Men (public health research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mental Health Substance Use Disorder (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Maastrichtse Honden Sport Vereniging (Dutch: Maastricht Dog Sport Association; Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands)
- Multipurpose High-Speed Vehicle
- Missouri High School Volleyball Coaches Association
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Management of Health and Safety at Work (regulations; UK)
- Mental Health South West (UK)
- Ministry of Health and Social Welfare (Croatia)
- Municipal Hazardous or Special Waste Program (Ontario, Canada)
- My Home School World (website)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (UK)
- Mental Health Services of York Region (Canada)
- Male Hose Thread
- Manchester, NH, USA - Manchester (Airport Code)
- Marshall Islands Time (time zone designation)
- Master Handicap Technology
- Master Hypnotherapist
- Mean Holding Time (telecommunication traffic)
- Mechanical Handling Test
- Menopause Hormone Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grants from this year's Viva Glam campaign focus on reaching marginalized populations such as men having sex with men, African Americans, and women as well as funding in regions most in need, including Washington, D.
The USAID-funded Health Outreach Program provides technical assistance, training and direct outreach services to increase access to quality HIV and TB prevention and treatment services for the six most at-risk populations: sex workers, injecting drug users, men having sex with men, people living with HIV, prisoners and migrants.
How on earth can I have an open discussion with the men having sex with men if I don't empty myself from prejudices that I've held all my life and be there and just listen; or sex workers, without judging her?
The epidemic remains a touchy subject in the region's conservative societies, due to its correlation with unprotected premarital and extramarital sex, men having sex with men without condoms, or prostitution and intravenous drug use.