The investment in equipment and a six-person sales team, paid off the following year, when Jones and Walker booked $3 million in sales at their debut at the spring 1991 Men's Apparel Guild In California show.
What does MAGIC stand for?
MAGIC stands for Men's Apparel Guild In California
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAGIC
We have 83 other meanings of MAGIC in our Acronym Attic
- Managing Access to Grey Literature Collections (UK)
- Manual and Gaze Input Cascaded (computer input sustem)
- Marathon , Genetics, Inflammation and the Cardiovascular system (trial)
- Marine Air/Ground Intelligence Cell
- Master Activity General Information & Control (Files)
- Master of Arts in Global, International and Comparative History (Georgetown University)
- Measuring and Accounting Intellectual Capital (EU)
- MEECN (Minimum Essential Emergency Communications Network) Airborne Ground Improved Communications
- Memphis Area Geographic Information Council (Tennessee)
- Men Achieving Goals in Communities
- Merced Automated Global Information System
- Microcomputer Application of Graphics & Interactive Communication
- Mid-American Geospatial Information Center
- Midamerica GIS Consortium Ltd
- Missile Agil De Combat
- Missouri Assessment of Genetics Interview for Children (psychiatric assessment)
- Mobile Action Global Interactive Control
- Mobile Army Ground Imagery Interception Center
- Model of Acidification of Groundwater in Catchments
- Mouth and Genital Ulcers with Inflamed Cartilage (syndrome)