5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AMERIGROUP Corporation today announced that the controlling members of Memphis Managed Care Corporation have approved the sale of its assets, including TLC Family Care Health Plan, to AMERIGROUP Community Care of Tennessee, subject to regulatory approval by the State of Tennessee.
What does MMCC stand for?
MMCC stands for Memphis Managed Care Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMCC
We have 93 other meanings of MMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mystic Merlins Cropcircle Boardgames
- Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Casualties (Naval Operational Medicine Institute)
- Machinist's Mate, Construction Battalion, Equipment Operator (US Navy)
- Multimedia Content-Based Indexing and Retrieval
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Movement Control Center (US DoD)
- Malicious Mobile Code Consortium
- Man Made Climate Change
- Marine Mammal Care Center (San Pedro, California)
- Mater Maria Catholic College (Australia)
- Medicare Managed Care Contract
- Metal Matrix Cast Composite
- Mid Michigan Community College
- Mid-Michigan Computer Consultants
- MILSTAR Master Control Center
- Mobile Mini Circus for Children
- Morgan Motor Company Challenge
- Mosholu Montefiore Community Center
- Man-Made Catastrophic Climate Change
- Multi-Modal Combinatory Categorial Grammar (textbook)
- Music Maestro Country Club Pack (karaoke collection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Memphis Managed Care Corporation (MMCC) is a managed-care organization (MCO) formed as a partnership between The MED and UT Medical Group.
Nasdaq:MEDE), a provider of collaborative care management software, services and clinical content to health care payers, will conduct a joint presentation with Memphis Managed Care Corporation at the annual America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Medicaid Conference to highlight the ways Medicaid plans can benefit from clinical data exchange in the form of a payer-based electronic health record.
MIM Corporation (NASDAQ: MIMS) (CBOE:OQX) (AMEX:OQX), a pharmaceutical healthcare organization, today announced that it has extended, for three additional years, its contract to provide PBM services to Memphis Managed Care Corporation (doing business as TLC Family Health Plan) and has added specialty pharmaceutical and mail services to their relationship as well.
Subsidiary of Memphis Managed Care Corporation to Improve Service