a leader in advanced memory technology, has announced sample production of the next-generation memory module for servers and workstations--a fully buffered, dual in-line memory module (FB DIMM) based on DDR2 technology.
What does MM stand for?
MM stands for Memory Module (computing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MM
We have 165 other meanings of MM in our Acronym Attic
- Medicine Man (Mic-O-Say, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Meeting Maker (software)
- Meeting Minutes
- MegaMan (video game)
- Megameter (1000000 meters)
- Meisic Mall (Manila, Philippines)
- Memento Mori (Latin: Remember Death, epigraphy)
- Memory Management (Tandem)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Conjunction With Advanced Validation Labs, SiS Launches System Validation Program for DDR400 Memory Modules Advanced Validation Labs(R) (AVL), a leading validation and testing service company and Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation(R) (SiS), a leading core logic chipset supplier, today announced its system level validation program using the SiS648FX chipset and DDR400 memory modules.