67 GHz dual-core Xeon, along with the Intel E7520 server class memory controller hub (MCH).
What does MCH stand for?
MCH stands for Memory Controller Hub (Intel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCH
We have 148 other meanings of MCH in our Acronym Attic
- Maserati Club Holland (automobile club; Netherlands)
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Master of Surgery
- Maternal and Child Health
- Mean Cell Hemoglobin
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- Medical Center Hospital (Odessa, TX)
- Medical College Hospital (India)
- Memory and Command Handler
- Memory Channel Hub
- Methodist Children's Home (Waco, TX)
- Miami Children's Hospital (Miami, FL)
- Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat (blood clotting substance)
- Mighty Cows of Holland (gaming clan)
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage (New Zealand)
- Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
- Mission Community Hospital (Panorama City, CA)
- Mobile Call Handoff (NewStep Networks)
- Modified Cooper Harper (Scale; workload research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intel's 850 chip set finally takes full advantage of Intel's memory controller hub (MCH) architecture, which eliminates the legacy northbridge/southbridge architecture used in virtually all earlier Pentium designs.
While the chipset offers the same RDRAM memory controller hub found on the Intel 820 chipset introduced in November, the ICH2 provides an additional universal serial bus controller, a LAN connect interface, dual Ultra ATA/100 controllers and audio capabilities of up to six channels.