com)-- The spinal fusion and the microdiscectomy programs at Memorial University Medical Center (MUMC) have earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval[R] by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for healthcare quality and safety in disease-specific care.
What does MUMC stand for?
MUMC stands for Memorial University Medical Center (Savannah, GA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MUMC
We have 30 other meanings of MUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Manukau Urban Maori Authority (Papatoetoe, Manukau City, New Zealand)
- McInnes Usher McKnight Architects (UK)
- Monash University Museum of Art (Clayton, Victoria, Australia)
- Mount Union Municipal Authority (Mount Union, PA)
- Multi-Unit Master Agreement
- Miami University Marching Band (Oxford, OH)
- Maastricht University Medical Centre
- Madison United Methodist Church
- Manchaca United Methodist Church (Texas)
- Meiji University Mandolin Club (Meiji University; Japan)
- Middletown United Methodist Church
- Milford United Methodist Church (Milford, MI)
- Mark Up / Mark Down
- Multi Users in Middle Earth (gaming)
- Missouri United Methodist Foundation (Columbia, MO)
- Munitions Maintenance Group (US DoD)
- Murine Mast Cell Growth Factor
- Muss Mit Dir Reden (German)
- Multimedia Indexing and Searching Environment
- McMaster University Medical Journal (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He received his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock and completed his surgical residency at Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, Ga.
com)-- The Curtis and Elizabeth Anderson Cancer Institute (ACI) at Memorial University Medical Center has been granted a Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation by The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons.