The Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism has compiled a list of activities that almost always precede terrorist attacks, including acquiring explosives, weapons, or chemical precursors and conducting surveillance.
What does MIPT stand for?
MIPT stands for Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIPT
We have 16 other meanings of MIPT in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Intelligent Pedestrian Surveillance Architecture (computing)
- Mortalidad Innecesariamente Prematura y Sanitariamente Evitable
- Mediterranean Islands Plant Specialist Group (Paris, France; conversation group)
- Mobility for IPv6 Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group (IETF)
- Michigan Premier Soccer League (Plymouth, MI)
- Male Iron Pipe Thread
- Managed Internet Protocol Telephony
- Manpower Integrated Process Team
- Materials Integrated Product Team
- Me in Pink Tights (band)
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism
- Male International Professional Tennis Council
- May It Please the Court
- Movimiento Independiente de Profesionales y Técnicos de El Salvador
- Member of the Independent Professional Therapists International
- Manitoba Industrial Power Users Group (Canada)
- Mobile Internet Protocol Version 4
- Mobile Internet Protocol Version 6
Samples in periodicals archive:
Houghton is the director of research at the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
A former Army chief of staff, Reimer is now director of the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism in Oklahoma City.