She earned her medical degree and completed her residency at Brown-Dartmouth Program in Medicine, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island in Providence Also coming to the department is Sharman Howe, a certified nurse practitioner.
What does MHRI stand for?
MHRI stands for Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island (Pawtucket, RI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHRI
- Military Human Resource Foundation (Norfolk, VA)
- Melbourne Historical Research Group (est. 2000; UK)
- Mental Health Reference Group (UK; est. 1996)
- Midland Homoeopathy Research Group
- Mikmaq Health Research Group (Indians; Canada)
- Modified High Resistance Grounding
- Missouri Historical Records Grant Program
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Mental Health Retardation and Hospitals (Department of, Rhode Island)
- Mohawk and Hudson River Humane Society (Albany, NY)
- Mental Health Recovery Institute (Sydney, Australia)
- Mental Health Research Institute of Victoria
- Miami Heart Research Institute
- Military Heroes in Iraq (blog)
- Mongolian Human Resource Institute (Mongolia)
- Multimodal Human-Robot Interaction (IEEE)
- Mid Hudson Regional Information Center (New York)
- Melton Hill Regional Industrial Development Association (Anderson County, TN)
- Medical and Health Research Infrastructure Fund (Australia)
- Master of Hotel Restaurant and Institutional Management (degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously she was administrative manager for the Department of Medicine at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island in Pawtucket.
Lapane, a psychologist at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island in Pawtucket, and her colleagues.
From the Departments of Pathology (Drs Gray and Jhung) and Diagnostic Imaging (Dr Shapiro), Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket, RI.