As a result of the installation of this system, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System will continue to be at the forefront of technology in Southeast Texas," added Rob Todd, founder of Molitoris Group.
What does MHHS stand for?
MHHS stands for Memorial Hermann Healthcare System (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHHS
We have 11 other meanings of MHHS in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Hearing Healthcare Providers, Inc.
- Minnesota Heart Health Program
- Minnesota Hospital and Healthcare Partnership
- Medicine Hat Horse Registry
- Model Horse Hobby References
- Massachusetts Healthcare Human Resources Association
- Mid-Hudson Human Resource Association (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Madison Heights High School (Anderson, IN)
- Maple Heights High School (Maple Heights, Ohio)
- Medicine Hat High School (Alberta, Canada)
- Mount Hebron High School (Maryland)
- Mount Horeb High School (Mount Horeb, WI)
- Mountain Home High School (various locations)
- Mt. Hope High School (West Virginia)
- Multicultural Helping House Society (Canada)
- Mental Health HIV Services Collaborative
- Morristown-Hamblen High School East (Tennessee)
- Mental Health Housing Team (Ealing Council; UK)
- Medal of Honor Helden Verband (German)
- Mean Higher High Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doctors and nurses at Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Texas are making use of the iPhone's medical applications such as Airstrip OB to improve patient care.