She was a member and treasurer of Christ Memorial Church in North Brookfield.
What does MEMCHU stand for?
MEMCHU stands for Memorial Church (Stanford)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Modified Eosin Methylene Blue Agar (cell culture medium)
- Mildred E. Mathias Botanical Garden (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Methanolic Extract of Mung Bean Hulls
- Main Event Management Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congress (biennial conference)
- Mission Essential Minor Construction
- Mitchell Electric Membership Corporation (Georgia)
- Monsanto Electronic Materials Company, Inc.
- Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre (Singapore)
- Middle East Micro Credit Company
- Maunsell Environmental Management Consultants Limited
- Methoxyethoxymethyl Chloride (organic chemistry)
- Maryland Electronic Manufacturing Corporation
- Memorandum of Conversation
- Memory Control Technology Corporation (now defunct)
- Memory Chip Select 16
- Medical Equipment Management Department (King's Mill Hospital; UK)
- Memory Device (Cisco)
- Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development (Uganda)
- Molecular Engineering of Microdevices (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The smiling youngsters showed off their singing and dance skills at the Robert Stewart Memorial Church in Fenham, Newcastle, on Saturday.
Inspired by the work of Bay Localize, San Francisco's Glide Memorial church is transforming its roof into an edible garden.
Liverpool's 2008 Norwegian Constitution Day parade starts on Saturday, at 2pm, from St Luke's Blitz memorial church (top of Bold Street) to the Scandinavian Seamen's Church, Park Lane, for fun and food Picture: DAILY POST ARCHIVE
Samuel Ryerse UE and his wife, Sarah Underhill Ryerse, along with Abraham Sells UE and his wife, Mary, are the United Empire Loyalists who are buried at the Memorial Church Cemetery, Port Ryerse.
A group of Pagans who attend Thomas Jefferson Memorial Church, a Unitarian-Universalist congregation in Charlottesville, created a one-page flier advertising a Dec.