Amman, Jan 29 (ONA)---The Ministry of Transport and Communications, represented by the Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs, today signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (MMU) for certificates issued to seafarers working on board ships with the competent maritime authority in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the Jordanian capital of Amman, where Rashid bin Mohammed al-Kiyoumi, Director General of Health Affairs signed on behalf of the Ministry.
What does MMU stand for?
MMU stands for Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMU
We have 55 other meanings of MMU in our Acronym Attic
- Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zambia
- Maintained Mark-Up
- Malaysian Multimedia University
- Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- Manned Maneuvering Unit (NASA)
- Mass Memory Unit
- Master of Music (degree; various locations)
- Material Mark-Up (cost models)
- Media Monitoring Unit (various locations)
- Medicare Modernization Update (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They signed the memorandum of mutual understanding, trust, friendship and co-operation.