In his November 2008 memorandum of decision and order, Worcester Superior Court Associate Justice Dennis J.
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for Memorandum of Decision
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Disaster
- Master's of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Masters of Deception (hacker group)
- Masters of Defense (US Cutlery company)
- Maximum Operating Depth
- Maximum Overall Diameter (small lamps specification)
- Mayor's Office on Disability (San Francisco, CA)
- Mean Optical Density
- Medical Officer of the Day
- Memorandum Obligation Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court held that the judgment of the trial court should be affirmed because the court's memorandum of decision fully addressed the claims raised on appeal.
The court summarized the facts from the trial judge's memorandum of decision and from undisputed facts in the record.