What does mfVSG stand for?
mfVSG stands for Membrane Form Variant Surface Glycoprotein
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maximal Flow-Volume Loop
- Mary Frances Varallo Ministries (Nashville, TN)
- Managed Facilities-Based Voice Network (telecommunications)
- Middle Fossa Vestibular Neurectomies
- Middle Fossa Vestibular Nerve Section
- Military Families Voice of Victory (Orrington, ME)
- Mitral Flow Velocity Pattern
- Medische Faculteits Vereniging Rotterdam (Dutch: Medical Faculty Association Rotterdam; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Minimal Forearm Vascular Resistance (hypertension)
- Mission Familiarization Virtual Reality