What does MAST stand for?
MAST stands for Membrane Applied Science and Technology Center (University of Colorado at Boulder and University of Cincinnati)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAST
We have 109 other meanings of MAST in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Association of Science Teachers
- Mathematics and Science Teacher (various schools)
- Maximum Allowable Stem Torque (ball valves)
- Mean Annual Soil Temperature
- Measures Affecting Services Trade (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Media Arts, Science, and Technology
- Medical Anti-Shock Trousers
- Medical Augmentation Support Team
- Mediterranean Association of Sustainable Tourism
- Mega Ampere Spherical Tokamak (UK; nuclear fusion experiment)
- Meteorological Automated Sensors and Transceiver
- Metro All-Star Scratch Tour
- Metropolitan Ambulance Services Trust
- MICAP Automated Status Tracking
- Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test
- Microcomputer Authoring System Trainer
- Midwestern Alliance of Sovereign Tribes
- Military Anti-Shock Trousers
- Military Assistance to Safety & Traffic (US Army MEDEVAC civilian assistance)
- MILSTAR Advanced Satellite Terminal