With technology recently identified as one of the most critical issues facing real estate management practitioners, a "Technology Talk-About" discussion will maximize member-to-member information sharing of best practices in implementing technology solutions in their business.
What does M2M stand for?
M2M stands for Member-to-Member
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M2M
We have 8 other meanings of M2M in our Acronym Attic
- Machine-to-Machine (communication, mainly mobile)
- Made to Measure
- Mailbox-To-Mailbox (Sprint)
- Manufacturer to Manufacturer (e-commerce exchange)
- Marit to Marion (musical group)
- Mark2Market (energy trading term)
- Marketing to Men
- Marketplace to Marketplace
- May 2nd Movement (anti-vietnam student movement)
- Men to Men
- Metal to Metal (semiconductor antifuse structure)
- Methane to Markets (now Global Methane Initiative)
- Military to Military (Program)
- Minutes to Midnight (Linkin Park album)
- Mobile to Mobile (cellular phone)
- Month to Month
- Morning to Midnight (New York grocery store)
- Machine to Machine Interface
- Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (computer software company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High Level Briefings: Gain perspective on the industry through three Briefing Sessions: Health Care Policy, Clinical Perspectives and Future Trends in Medical Management Tailored Educational Modules: * Study current topics in medical management during In-Depth Workshops OR * Uncover the "stories behind the headlines" in focused, Update Sessions OR * Discuss the impact of the changing health care environment with peers at Member-to-Member Roundtables.