Bob's family hails from the very early days of the Dominion of Canada, being a member of the United Empire Loyalists.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for Member of the United Empire Loyalists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- User-Defined Extension
- Utility Dog Excellent (Dog Obedience Title)
- Utility Dog Excellent Tracking Dog (American Kennel Club obedience title)
- Utility Dog Excellent Variable Surface Tracking
- Üst Düzey Yönetici
- University District Youth Center (Seattle, WA)
- Unidad de Droga y Crimen Organizado (Spanish)
- Urban Development Zone (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Usable Drop Zone Length (airdrop computations)
- Usable Drop Zone Time (airdrop computations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1982 I became a member of the United Empire Loyalists Association as a descendant of Michael Carman, UE.