In 1982, he was also made a Member of the Order of Canada and was promoted to Officer in 2002.
What does CM stand for?
CM stands for Member of the Order of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CM
We have 176 other meanings of CM in our Acronym Attic
- Cubic Meter
- Cubmaster (Boy Scouts of America)
- Cue Monitor
- Cuestión de Minutos (Guatemala news agency)
- Current Meter
- Curriculum Model
- Cursor Mode
- Mean Coverage Factor (US DoD)
- US Mail Special Overprint (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Chromatographic Migration of the Red Blood Cells
- Collection Management and Analysis
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- Collection Management & Dissemination
- Concerted Marketing and Development (Pharma Limited)
- Center Management and Operations (US NASA)
- Communications Maintenance and Storage (NASA)
- Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company of Canada
- Contractor Maintenance & Supply Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aucoin spent his academic career at Dalhousie University, was a fellow of the Royal Society, a member of the Order of Canada, an invaluable mentor to generations of political scientists and a leading voice on Canadian public administration.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] His written contribution to preserving the history of Ontario's North was recognized by the Canadian government when he was named a Member of the Order of Canada in 1994.
A member of the Order of Canada, Mark Rowswell is Canada's Commissioner General for Expo 2010 in Shanghai.
Herie also received the Queen's 50th Anniversary Commemorative Medal, and the Member of the Order of Canada, which is given by the Canadian government to individuals whose sustained personal achievement have made a difference for Canada or humanity.