Iwan Davies, FIT delegate in Great Britain and member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, email correspondence, November 2012).
What does MITI stand for?
MITI stands for Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MITI
We have 54 other meanings of MITI in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Information Technology Group (Quincy, IL)
- Mind in the Gutter
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Gilbert and Sullivan Players
- Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities
- Mission in the Hills (band)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Heritage of the Arts of South Asia
- The Man in the High Castle (Philip K. Dick novel)
- Metals in the Human Environment
- Managing International Trade and Investment (university course title; various locations)
- Medline International Training Institute (Philippines)
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry (Japan, now METI)
- Model Industrial Training Institute (India)
- Moms In Touch International
- Myocardial Infarction Triage and Intervention
- International Market for Technology & Innovation in Cinema
- Management Incentive Through Investment Equity (UK)
- Michigan Translators/Interpreters Network
- More Information Than I Needed
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Information Quality (program)
- Medical Imaging Interaction Toolkit (open software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Al-Obaidi, who has PhDs in veterinary surgery and human physiology, has been a professional biomedical translator for 22 years and is a member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, Institute of Linguistics and Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators.