What does MIStrucE stand for?
MIStrucE stands for Member of the Institute of Structural Engineers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Montana Integrated System to Improve Customer Service (State of Montana Legislative Audit Division)
- Missile Stimulator
- Maine Impact Study of Technology in Mathematics
- Maximum Impact Short Term Mission (Short-Term Evangelical Missions)
- Market Information Systems and Traders Organizations in West Africa (US Agency for International Development)
- Multiple Instance Spanning Tree Protocol
- Management of Items Subject to Repair
- Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart
- Multidimensional Indexes for Storage and for the Relational Algebra (Munchen Technical University; Munchen, Germany)
- Missile Trajectory Measurement System
- Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (UK)
- Management Information Systems Technical Support
- Motivational Interviewing Supervision and Training Scale (therapy)
- Midwest Interstate Sulfur Transformation and Transport
- Management Information Systems Unit (various locations)
- Medical Information Systems Unit (Boston Medical Center)
- Meteorologiska Institutionen Stockholms Universitet (Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Update (course)
- Museum Independent Security Union (Boston, MA)
- Madrid International School of 3D Ultrasonography (Madrid, Spain)