As a member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers, Ralph drew on their experience to map out the interview and selection procedures to find the best candidate for the single apprenticeship on offer.
What does MIRTE stand for?
MIRTE stands for Member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Microwave Remote Sensing Laboratory (University of Massachusetts at Amherst)
- Member of the Institute of Road Safety Officers (UK)
- Manitoba Institute of Registered Social Workers (professional organization; Canada)
- Major Incident Response Team (UK)
- Maximal Increase in Resting Tension (cardiovascular pharmacology)
- Minority International Research Training
- Mobile Infra-Red Transmitter
- MSP (Major Surface Protease) Intergenic Region RFLP (Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism) Typing (genetics)
- Multi-Functional Independent Review Team (US Air Force)
- Malawi Industrial Research and Technical Development Centre
- Model of Industrial Relations in Telework Innovation
- Michigan Integrated Remediation Technology Laboratory
- Magnetohydrodynamic Inertial Reference Unit
- Management Information and Reporting Unit (University of Tasmania)
- Meeting on Image Recognition and Understanding
- Mother and Infant Research Unit (UK)
- Move In Rig Up
- Mycobacterium Interspersed Repetitive Units
- Major Item Requisition Validation
- Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicle