Rick Davies, a member of the Institute Of Cast Metal Engineers, has joined Sarginsons, one of the UK's leading precision aluminium die casters, as process development manager.
What does MICME stand for?
MICME stands for Member of the Institute of Cast Metal Engineers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mancipia Immaculati Cordis Mariae (Latin: Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; religious order)
- Master Interface Control Matrix
- Master of International Construction Management (degree program; University of Florida)
- Melbourne Inner City Management (realtors; Victoria, Australia)
- Member of the Institute of Conflict Management
- Member of the Institute of Credit Management
- Multi-Variable Instrument Cost Model
- Multivariable Cost Model
- Made in Coventry Motoring Association (UK)
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Modular Integrated Communications & Navigation System
- Management Information Control Office(r)
- MICO Is CORBA
- Motor Industries Company Ltd.
- Mutual Insurance Company of America
- Master of the International College of Oral Implantologists (est. 1972)
- Msian Int Conference on Languages, Lit and Culture
- Miami Isopycnic Coordinate Ocean Model
- Micro Computer