Wendover, a member of the House of Representatives, Jefferson observed.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Member of the House of Representatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Human Relations
- Maternal Heart Rate
- Maternal High Risk (program; various locations)
- Max Headroom (TV show)
- Maximum Heart Rate
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson (Canadian publisher)
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical and Health Research
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Medical History Review
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
- Ministry of Human Rights (various locations)
- Missouri Historical Review (State Historical Society of Missouri)
- Mobile Home Residential (zoning)
- Mori Hills Reit (Japan)
- Multi-Hop Relay
Samples in periodicals archive:
We will get [reparations] by contacting every single member of the House of Representatives, every single member of the Senate," Rep-resentative John Conyers Jr.
Chris Cox, a securities lawyer and a member of the House of Representatives from California since 1989, is well-qualified to make the move from the legislative branch to the executive branch.
Under the Philippine Constitution, a complaint for impeachment may be filed by a member of the House of Representatives or by any citizen upon its endorsement by a member of the House of Representatives.