In February, ask your Member of Provincial Parliament what he's doing.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Member of Provincial Parliament (Canada; also MLA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Materials, Processes and Parts
- Maternity Pay Period
- Maximizing Participation Project
- Maximum Plausible Position (negotiation strategy)
- Maximum Power Point
- Mechanical Polishing Planarization
- Mechanical Protection Plan (various companies)
- Medicaid Purchase Plan (Louisiana)
- Medical Physics Publishing
- Melanesian Progressive Party (Vanuatu)
- Member Purchase Program (computing)
- Memoryless Polynomial Predistortion
- Mentor-Protégé Program
- Meridian Passport
- Merit Promotion & Placement Program
- Merit Promotion Number
- Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia, MD venue)
- Mesh Path Protection (IEEE)
- Message Posting Protocol
- Message Processing Platform (RAE Internet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raised in Mount Forest, in southwestern Ontario, Bishop Johnson's father was a successful local politician, then a member of provincial parliament, and the family were active members of the United church.
Letters of support should be sent to: * Your local Member of Provincial Parliament (M.