Former member of Legislative Council, Usha Sahni said that they are protesting with an aim to draw the attention of the government over the plight of the workers.
What does MLC stand for?
MLC stands for Member of Legislative Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MLC
We have 362 other meanings of MLC in our Acronym Attic
- Math Learning Center
- Maximum Likelihood Classification
- Maximum Load Current (electricity)
- Meat and Livestock Commission (United Kingdom)
- Medical Law Consultant
- Medical Licensing Commission (UK)
- Medical Licensing Council (Biafra)
- Medical Licentiates Consortium
- Medico-Legal Case
- Megalencephalic Leukoencephalopathy with Subcortical Cysts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fourth accused, Kanhaiyalal Gidwani, former Congress Member of Legislative Council, has also been placed under arrest in the case.
An inquiry conducted by the state government on the basis of a complaint from Yagya Dutt Sharma, a member of legislative council from Allahabad- Jhansi division graduates' constituency, has confirmed that this practice has been gradually gaining popularity among the primary teachers.
aeConspiracy' TDP member of legislative council Nannappaneni Rajkumari has submitted her resignation even as TDP president N.