Joe was a member of the Lions Club and was a Melvin Jones Fellow.
What does MJF stand for?
MJF stands for Melvin Jones Fellow (Lions Clubs International award)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MJF
We have 16 other meanings of MJF in our Acronym Attic
- Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu (martial art)
- Mainichi Japanese Exchange Scholarship (Thailand)
- Malaysian Journal of Educational Technology (est. 2001)
- Madheshi Janaadhikar Forum (Nepalese Marxist political party)
- Manusher Jonno Foundation (Bangladesh)
- Married Jewish Female
- Master Journal File
- Mechanical Joint Female (piping)
- Media Justice Fund
- Medical Journal Finder
- Michael J. Fox
- Michael Jackson Fan
- Milwaukee Jewish Federation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mouvement Jeunes Femmes (French: Girls' Movement)
- Multi Jet Fusion (Hewlett-Packard)
- Metropolitan Junior Football Association (est. 1892; Australia)
- Michael Jackson Fan Club
- Mineola Junior Fire Department (Mineola, NY)
- Maine Jewish Film Festival (Portland, ME)
- Michael J. Fox Foundation (for Parkinson's Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tim Arbow received the Helen Keller Benefactor Award from the Oregon Sight and Hearing Foundation, and Pat Richardson became a Melvin Jones Fellow.
He was a longtime member, former Director and Secretary of the Shrewsbury Lions Club and recipient of the Melvin Jones Fellow Award for dedicated humanitarian services from the Lions International.
Camarda Fellowship Award, became a Melvin Jones Fellow, the 2005 Founder's Membership Growth Award, and the 2006 Sight Award given by the Massachusetts Lions Eye Research Fund, which he currently serves as director.