The spectacular Melbourne Food and Wine Festival kicks off on March 1 and runs for 17 days, packed with hundreds of fabulous food and wine events.
What does MFWF stand for?
MFWF stands for Melbourne Food and Wine Festival (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFWF
- Mid Florida Wrestling Association (Winter Park, FL)
- Moray Firth Watersports Association (UK)
- Morsecodians Fraternity of Western Australia
- Manitoba Farm Writers and Broadcasters Association (Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Marine Fleet Air, West Coast (US Navy)
- Meridian Farms Water Company (California)
- Minnesota Freezer Warehouse Company (Albert Lea, MN)
- Main Feedwater and Condensate System
- Mechanical Front Wheel Drive
- Mecklenburgische Friedrich Wilhelm Eisenbahn (German: Mecklenburg Friedrich Wilhelm Railway)
- Mississippi Fish and Wildlife Foundation (Stoneville, MS)
- Male-Female Wage Gap
- Marine Fisheries Working Group (UK)
- Mass Fatalities Working Group (UK)
- Mutual Funds Working Group (Cayman Islands)
- Mother Friendly Workplace Initiative (est. 1993; World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action)
- Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute (Spokane, WA)
- Moe Foe What's In Charge (polite form, as in the head guy or gal)
- Making Friends With LaTeX
- Middle Fork Wilderness Outfitters (Ketchum, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual Melbourne Food and Wine Festival is one of the best in the world and there are mouth-watering culinary delights to be had all year round in what is Australia's food capital.