8 million to establishing the Melbourne Centre for Financial Studies (MCFS), a joint venture between the University of Melbourne, Monash University and RMIT.
What does MCFS stand for?
MCFS stands for Melbourne Centre for Financial Studies (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCFS
We have 36 other meanings of MCFS in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Consortium for Family Practice Research
- Marine Corps Firing Range
- Marion County Fire Rescue (Florida)
- Maximal Cell Flow Resistance (red blood cells)
- Mean Cumulative Fluoride Release (mouthrinse)
- Minimal Coronary Flow Resistance (cardiology)
- Montreal Council on Foreign Relations (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Music Comes First Records (Independent Scottish hiphop label)
- Middle Cape Fear River Basin Association (North Carolina)
- Montgomery County Fire Rescue Services (Montgomery County, MD)
- Michigan Citizens for Science
- Minimum Commercial Field Size
- Minnesota Correctional Facility Shakopee (est. 1986; Shakopee, MN)
- Mississippi Christian Family Services (Rolling Fork, MS)
- Mitsubishi Corporation Futures & Securities Ltd. (Japan)
- Mobile Containment Fill Station
- Mobile Counter Fire System
- Morehead City Field Site (Institute for the Environment; North Carolina)
- Muncy Creek Film Society
- Marine Corps Family Support Community (Ohio)