The differential diagnosis of an oral mass in the newborn includes melanotic neuroectodermal tumour of infancy, malignant granular cell myoblastoma, alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma and chondrogenic and osteogenic sarcomas (5).
What does MNETI stand for?
MNETI stands for Melanotic Neuroectodermal Tumour of Infancy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multilateral Nuclear Environmental Programme in the Russian Federation
- Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs (Greece)
- Ministry of Education, Research and Technology (France)
- Matter of National Environmental Significance (Australia)
- MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) Nuclear Energy Systems, Inc. (Japan)
- Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources (India)
- Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research (Madagascar)
- Mission and Data Directorate, Network
- Mosaic Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamic (biophysics)
- Munitions, New Equipment Training (US Army)