What does MAGEH stand for?
MAGEH stands for Melanoma Antigen, Family H
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Marine Aerosol and Gas Exchange
- Mean Absolute Gross Error
- Mechanical Aerospace Ground Equipment
- Melanoma Antigen Gene
- Multi-Purpose Advanced Game Engine
- Multiple Angled Geometric Extension
- Multiplex Automated Genome Engineering (biotechnology)
- MicroArray and Gene Expression Markup Language
- Miami Area Geriatric Education Center (Miami, FL)
- Mast cell Growth Enhancing Factor
- Mid-America Geographic Foundation
- Mission Aborted Gone For A Pint (Royal Air Force)
- Multiple-Antenna Gaussian Fading Channel
- Multi-Agency Gang Task Force
- Magnetic Detector
- Major Ageing and Gender Issues in Europe (EU)
- Mid-America Gender Group Information Exchange (St. Louis, MO)
- Manufacturing Action Group Inc. (est. 1985; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Mathematical Applications Group, Inc. (computer graphics)
- McNaughton Apparel Group, Inc.