On the bidding for a 2000-3000 megawatt thermal power plant in Saudi Arabia , he said that negotiations are under way with technology providers to prepare bid for the Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract.
What does MWth stand for?
MWth stands for Megawatt Thermal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mountain Warfare Training Center (USMC)
- Murder Was The Case (Death Row album)
- Mid-West Tool Collectors Association
- Modernized Weather Teletypewriter Communications System
- Metropolitan Washington Telecommunication Directory for the Deaf
- Modern Weapons Training Exercises
- Midlands World Trade Forum (UK)
- Mississippi Wild Turkey Federation
- Multi-Purpose Waste Tank Facility
- Millimeter Wave Terminal Guided Missile
- Michigan Wild Turkey Hunters Association (Chase, MI)
- Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah
- Ministry of Works, Transport and Infrastructure (Samoa)
- Multiple Ways of Teaching and Learning (teacher training)
- Montana Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council (Billings, MT)
- Madison West Towne-Middleton (Wisconsin)
- Man With the Mike
- medium wall thickness adhesive-coated heat-shrinkable tubing
- Ministry of Works and Technical Maintenance
- Mobile Wireless Transport Manager (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If coal fired thermal power plant's life is assumed as 30 years then there is enough coal for about 3400 Megawatt thermal power generation capacity.