The map was produced using 12 months of data from Envisat's Medium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer at a resolution of 300 m.
What does MED-RES stand for?
MED-RES stands for Medium Resolution
This definition appears frequently
- Multiplexer Entry Descriptor
- Mystery of Edwin Drood (musical)
- Medical Automated Information Line (Humana)
- Medical Brigade
- Medical Education
- Medical Group
- Medical System Repair Section
- Medium Fidelity
- Medium-Light Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Mediterranean Prototype System
- Euro - Mediterranean Partnership
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (Boeing)
- Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association, Inc.
- Mennonite Economic Development Associates
- Metro Economic Development Alliance (Jackson, Mississippi)
- Michigan Economic Developers Association
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Mission Economic Development Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Mobile Environmental Data Acquisition (Mobile, autonomous data gathering technique)
- Molecular Electronics Design Automation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under unusually strong and opposing currents and with two hurricanes passing through, the team mapped a 5-by-3-mile area of North Atlantic seafloor in medium resolution and a 1-by-l.
The DVR4-Alert Combo Kit includes the DVR4-Alert for standalone viewing and four medium resolution (CMOS) indoor/outdoor cameras.
Uwe Deichmann, a senior environmental specialist at the World Bank, says the bank's Southeast Asian work "was really the first filter, with the data only available at medium resolution.
A standard length, medium resolution music file is easily 2MB.
Each customer gets 20Mb of free photo storage space, sufficient for approximately 150 medium resolution images.
The third new tube, the 26V 16:9 medium resolution tube, permits the display of more text and graphic information at higher resolution than is available with entertainment grade tubes.