Of the 21 schools responding to the survey, 100% reported they own one or more types of simulation equipment including Low Fidelity (90%), Medium Fidelity (45%), and High Fidelity (75%) equipment.
What does MED-FI stand for?
MED-FI stands for Medium Fidelity
This definition appears rarely
- Multiple Element Damage
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Multiple Exit Discriminator (BGP)
- Multiplexer Entry Descriptor
- Mystery of Edwin Drood (musical)
- Medical Automated Information Line (Humana)
- Medical Brigade
- Medical Education
- Medical Group
- Medical System Repair Section
- Medium-Light Expendable Launch Vehicle
- Mediterranean Prototype System
- Medium Resolution
- Euro - Mediterranean Partnership
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (Boeing)
- Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association, Inc.
- Mennonite Economic Development Associates
- Metro Economic Development Alliance (Jackson, Mississippi)
- Michigan Economic Developers Association
- MicroEnterprise Development Association