The delegation toured the medical school in Split, the Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences, and oncology inpatient units and outpatient (day hospital) areas in Zagreb, Croatia's capitol city.
What does MedILS stand for?
MedILS stands for Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences (Croatia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Medical, Eye, Dental International Care Organization (Georgetown, TX)
- Medical Digital Imaging and Communications
- Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing
- Medical Corps
- Mediterranean Instructions to Convoys (US Navy)
- Medical Examination and Diagnostic Information Coding System
- Medical Information Computer System (US NASA)
- Mid-Essex Doctors Immediate Care Scheme (UK)
- Mediterranean Education Initiative for Environment and Sustainability
- Medical Information Interface Communications Component (GCCS-Army)
- Middle Eastern Dance in North America
- Medical Inspection
- Medical Intelligence
- MÉdecine Informatique Télématique
- Medical Image Reference Center
- Modular Electronic Document Information System
- Medical Electronic Diagnostic Imaging System (Pakistan)
- Molecular Extended Distribution in Information Technology (Palaiseau, France)
- Medical Information Technology Services (Chula Vista, CA)
- Medical Evacuation (also seen as MEDEVAC)