History in the Hills got its start three years ago as a Native Awareness Week activity for students, co-ordinated by the Miywasin Society in partnership with Medicine Hat School District No.
What does MHSD stand for?
MHSD stands for Medicine Hat School District (Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHSD
We have 2 other meanings of MHSD in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Services Council (New York)
- Metropolitan Human Services Commission (Oklahoma)
- Mine Health and Safety Council (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Monessen Hearth Systems Company (est. 1993)
- Montpellier Hérault Sport Club (French sports club)
- Muswell Hill Schools Crisis Group (UK)
- Mental Health Services Continuum Program (California Department of Corrections; Sacramento, CA)
- Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission
- Municipal & Health Services Credit Union
- Meaningful High School Diploma (Washington State Board of Education)
- Metropolitan Human Services District (New Orleans, LA)
- Ministry of Health and Social Development
- Modesto High School District (Modesto, CA)
- Mountain Home School District (Idaho)
- Modesto Hispanic Seventh-Day Adventist (Modesto, CA church)
- Maharashtra Health Systems Development Project (India)
- Mental Health Services Delivery System (California prison system)
- Minnesota High School Equestrian Association (Plymouth, MN)
- Mount Hood Ski Education Foundation (Oregon)
- Mental Health Self Employment Opportunities (disability organization; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW NETWORKS BRING ADVANCES Wi-Lan, a wireless systems provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, used 20 Hopper Plus wireless bridges to connect 15 schools, a public library, and three administration buildings over an area of about 50 square miles in the province's Medicine Hat school district.