The report also stated that HCFA's development of an automated Medicare Transaction System "is vulnerable to cost overruns and delays.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Medicare Transaction System (HCFA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Master Timing System (US NASA)
- Master Training Specialist (USN designation)
- Master Transportation Study
- Material Test Specification (Sprint)
- Material Tracking System
- McAllister Technical Services
- Measured Telephone Service(s)
- Mechanical Threshold Stress
- Media Training Squadron
- Media Transcoding Server (Comverse Network Systems)
- Member of Technical Staff
- Menace to Society (band; gaming clan)
- Mental Test Score (geriatric assessment scale)
- Mercury Tilt Switch
- Merloni TermoSanitari Spa (Italy)
- Merrill Transit System (Merrill, WI)
- Mesial Temporal Sclerosis
- Message Telecommunications Service
- Message Telephone Service
- Message Toll Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medicare Transaction System In the past, the development and evaluation of Medicare payment methodologies were hindered in part by a fragmented claims processing system.