He explains the elements of PPS, including cost reports, adjudication features and processes, relative weights, and payment processes, as well as the features and documentation requirements for Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups (MS-DRGs), the Medicare Ambulatory Payment Classifications (APCs), Medicare Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH-PPS), Medicare Skilled Nursing Resource Utilization Groups (RUGs), and private third-party paters.
What does MSDRG stand for?
MSDRG stands for Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups (Medicare Reimbursement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSDRG
- Marital Self-Disclosure Questionnaire
- Maintenance Signal Data Recorder
- Management Systems & Dispute Resolution Co. Ltd.
- maximum sustainable daily rate
- Minimum Standard Detail Requirements (land title surveys)
- Monthly Supervisory Diligence Report
- Multiplexed Streaming Data Request
- Michigan Snowmobile Drag Racing Association
- Multi-Segment Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Medical Systems Development Research Group
- Merck, Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories
- Microsoft Diagnostics and Repair Toolkit
- Manchester Students' Dance Society (UK)
- Manpower Standards Development System
- Manufacturer's Safety Data Sheet
- Marconi Space & Defence Systems (General Electric Company)
- Mass Data Storage System
- Master Simulation Data System
- Masters of Science in Decision Sciences (various schools)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (US OSHA)