We need common-sense reforms, and we have a chance at that with the Medicare Education and Regulatory Fairness Act (MERFA).
What does MERFA stand for?
MERFA stands for Medicare Education and Regulatory Fairness Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Middle East Real Estate Society
- Managing Environmental Resources to Enable Transitions (Ethiopia and World Food Programme)
- Minnesota Emergency Readiness Education and Training
- Missouri Electronic Records Education and Training Initiative (Missouri State Archives)
- Madras ENT Research Foundation (P) Ltd (India)
- Maine Renaissance Faire (New Gloucester, Maine)
- Mensa Education and Research Foundation
- Middle East Reformed Fellowship
- Mobile Enroute Radar Facility
- Musician's Emergency Resource Foundation (Clarksville, IN)
- Micro-Electromagnetic Radio Frequency System
- Mariposans for the Environment and Responsible Growth (Mariposa, CA)
- Master of Ergonomics (UK)
- Medical Economics Research Group
- Medication Event Rating Grid (nursing aid)
- Model Electronic Railway Group (UK)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group
- Multifocal Electroretinography
- Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia
- Microbiological and Ecological Responses to Global Environmental
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of these, the Medicare Education and Regulatory Fairness Act is the most appealing to physicians and is the one the AMA endorses.
The AMA and other medic groups are also encouraging physicians to support the Medicare Education and Regulatory Fairness Act (MERFA), legislation aimed specifically at reducing the hassle factor of Medicare regulations.