Medically Induced Trauma Support Services http://www.
What does MITSS stand for?
MITSS stands for Medically Induced Trauma Support Services (Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MITSS
We have 2 other meanings of MITSS in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Intelligent Transportation Systems Center (Michigan Department of Transportation; Detroit, MI)
- Motor Industry Training Standards Council (London, England, UK)
- Made in the Same Establishment (SIC abbreviation)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Solar Electric Vehicle Team
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Science Fiction Society
- Micro Technology Services, Inc (Richardson, Texas)
- Module Initialization, Test, and Software
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Interest Group (Springfield, IL)
- Microscopic Traffic Simulator
- Management of Information Technology Security Standard (Canada)
- Minority Institutions Technology Support Services
- MNSCU (Minnesota State Colleges and Universities) Instructional Technology Support Services
- Mitsui & Co. (various locations)
- Maritime Integrated Tailored Training (USN)
- Metal/Insulator Tunnel Transistor
- Microcomputer Intelligence for Technical Training
- Military Transition Team (US DoD)
- Ministry of International Trade and Technology (Japan)
- Mobile Implementation Training Team (US FEMA)
- Mobile Integrated Tactical Terminal (Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research is supported by the Massachusetts Medical Society, the Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors, the Massachusetts Hospital Association, and Medically Induced Trauma Support Services, a nonprofit organization that supports families, patients and clinicians who have been affected by adverse medical events.
Linda Kenney, president of the advocacy group Medically Induced Trauma Support Services, said patients should not have to start the claims process, as is proposed under the health court system.