Dr Fiona Cornish, a GP in Cambridge and vice president of the Medical Women's Federation, told Pulse that even liberal, prochoice GPs would not want to take on medical abortions because of time constraints.
What does MFW stand for?
MFW stands for Medical Women's Federation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFW
We have 34 other meanings of MFW in our Acronym Attic
- Minimal Forearm Vascular Resistance (hypertension)
- Mission Familiarization Virtual Reality
- Membrane Form Variant Surface Glycoprotein
- Mixed Flow Vectored Thrust
- Multimedia Functional Verification Testing Software/Server/Suite
- Main Feedwater
- Man for Woman
- Mannell Flower Waples (Sydney, Australia. Grunge-Jazz band)
- Maximum Fuel Weight (aviation)
- Media Firewall
Samples in periodicals archive:
: BARONESS FINLAY'S PROFESSIONAL HISTORY AND ACHIEVEMENTS:General practitioner 1981-86; Palliative medicine 1987-; Marie Curie Cancer Care 1987-; Member Expert Advisory Group on Cancers 1993-97, Chairman Association for Palliative Medicine 1995-98; Velindre NHS Trust Cancer Centre, Cardiff 1994-; National Cancer Forum 1997-2000; Vice-dean School of Medicine, University of Wales College of Medicine 2000-; President Medical Women's Federations 2001-02.
In light of the findings, leading cancer patient charity CancerBACUP and doctors' group the Medical Women's Federation (MWF) both called for new guidelines on breast cancer hormone sensitivity testing.