MD thesis, Medical University of Southern Africa, 1987.
What does MEDUNSA stand for?
MEDUNSA stands for Medical University of Southern Africa (now University of Limpopo)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Military Equipment Delivery Team
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade (Canada)
- Medical Transportable Computer Unit
- Medical Technology towards the 3rd Millenium (EU)
- Median Time to Repair
- Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Tourism (Ontario, Canada)
- Medical Education Development Unit (various locations)
- Micro-Enterprise Development Unit
- Ministry of Education
- Modular Embed Doc Utility Arch
- Miniaturized Electrostatic Dual-Top-Hat Spherical Analyzer (Astrid-2 spacecraft)
- Model of Ecosystem Dynamics, Nutrient Utilisation, Sequestration and Acidification (oceanic biogeochemistry)
- Multi Environment Deployable Universal Software Application (various universities; UK)
- Multifunction Electro-Optics for Defense of US Aircraft
- Men Ending Domestic Violence
- Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization
- Molecular Electronegative Distance Vector
- Medical Evacuation
- Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Houston, TX)
- Model Engineers Digital Workshop (Worcestershire, UK; electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Mhlongo, a member of the Mbeki Aids Panel, is also the chief family practitioner and head of Department of Primary Health Care and Family Medicine, at the Medical University of Southern Africa (Medunsa), Pretoria).
Now Wilder makes headlines as the chairman of the Medical University of Southern Africa (MEDUNSA) Trust.
It is also during this period that he did the bulk of the work on his Doctorate in Philosophy, which he was awarded when he moved to the Medical University of Southern Africa (Medunsa).